This post may contain affiliate links. Purchases made through affiliate links wont cost you any more but it may mean we receive a small commission.
Welcome to our P&O Arvia Inside cabin tour. This is a tour of our inside stateroom 11407 onboard P&O Arvia
We have been told this inside cabin Is exactly the same as a P&O Iona inside cabin.
|Looking to book a P&O Cruises cruise? Click here to compare prices on the World of Cruising website|
Standard cabin facilities you’ll find in the P&O Arvia inside cabin are:
- Daily steward service
- TV, radio and telephone
- Hairdryer (type of hairdryer may vary dependent on cabin)
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Air conditioning
- Vanity/writing desk and chair
- Wardrobe and drawer space
- Toiletries pack
- A number of coat hangers are provided in the wardrobes – the amount of which can vary, however you are welcome to bring your own should you wish.
* Safe sizes vary from ship to ship but as a guide they are approximately:
Height : 13.5 cm / 5.25 inches
Width: 24 cm / 9.5 inches
Depth : 20cm / 7.75 inches
You’ll find a multipurpose desk with chair for writing a postcard home or getting ready for the black tie evening along with wardrobe and drawer space for all your clothes.
Included in your toiletries pack in a standard cabin on P&O Arvia or P&O Iona will be:
- 300ml shampoo (in dispenser)
- 300ml bath & shower gel (in dispenser)
- 300ml hand wash (in dispenser)
- 300ml conditioner (on request only)
- 300ml hand and body moisturising lotion (on request only)
- Shower cap (on request only)
We hope you find this information useful, if you would like to know more about P&O Arvia, or P&O Iona, Check out the links below: