Cruise Monkeys 2024 Group Cruise – Let’s make this happen!
So many of you have been asking if we were doing another group cruise, so we are delighted to announce we’re planning another, this time on P&O Britannia to the Norwegian Fjords… but we need your help to make this one happen!
In order for us to organise this group cruise, P&O require us to book a certain number of cabins within a set time frame. This is why we are asking you to pre register your interest so that we know we can achieve this, otherwise we will have to go back to the drawing board.
Full information can be found on this page, please read through it and if you would like to register your interest, please fill in the form.
Cruise Monkeys MSC Virtuosa Group Cruise (April 2023)
We’ve teamed up with Martins Holiday Village to bring you this cruise and all bookings for the group cruise will need to be booked directly with him.
We had lots of feedback from our first group cruise, so we have taken that onboard for this next one!
- 03/09/2023 – Registration Opens
- Around 18/09/2023 – Martin will be in touch with up to date prices to secure the Group Booking.
- May 2024 – Final Balance Due
- 13th September 2024 – Cruise Day
- Ship: P&O Britannia
- Where: Norwegian Fjords
- Dates: 13 Sep 2024 – 20 Sep 2024 (7 Nights)
You know us, we love the Norwegian Fjords and this itinerary has 2 new ports for us, Flaam & Nordfjordeid, we cant wait to explore them.
|Day 1 Southampton, United Kingdom
Day 2 At Sea
Day 3 Stavanger, Norway
Day 4 Flaam, Norway – Possible Tender Port
Day 5 Nordfjordeid, Norway
Day 6 Haugesund, Norway
Day 7 At Sea
Day 8 Southampton, United Kingdom
Why this Cruise?
Thanks everyone who voted in our polls, we used this information and taking in to account ship size, time of year and budget, this was overall the best match.
If you have been following us over the years, you will know we’ve been on Britannia many times, firstly to the Fjords for our Honeymoon cruise, then a mini cruise post refit (video below) and also the summer “seacation” in 2021 for Luke’s birthday.
We think this ship has all the best bits of P&O without being too big. You’ll find The Glass House, Sindhu, Epicurean, the Crows Nest to name a few!
We also know how stunning the Norwegian Fjords are, so let’s go exploring together! We cant guarantee we’ll be up on deck at 5am for the sail in’s though!
If you want to take a look at P&O Britannia, check out our ship tour below:
Everyone who books the Group Cruise with Martin will be able to take part in all the pre cruise and on cruise events.
We will be organising our daily meet ups where we can all catch up and chat, we’ll go along on excursions with each other and more. We are also hoping to organise a cocktail party for the Group on Celebration night, as well as some goodies that you can keep (like the lanyards for instance).
You will also receive and invitation to a dedicated private Facebook group so that we can get to know each other before the cruise, come and join in with the pre cruise chat. We will also be hosting live chat’s with us and Martin so you can ask any questions and etc.
We really hope you can come along and help make this group cruise happen!
If you decide to book this cruise independently, it will be great to see you around the ship, but on this occasion events and activities organised for the group will be only be for those booked and linked on the Group Cruise via Martin as we don’t have the flexibility MSC offered on our previous cruise.
We are working off the availably that P&O have at time of booking and are unable to hold any cabins or grades like we did with MSC. P&O operate fluid pricing, so the price will vary, Martin will be able to provide you with a live price at time of your enquiry.
P&O have Saver Price and Select Price fares, Martin can quote you for both.
P&O Cruises’ Select Price, which come with a range of features including:
- Choice of cabin number (subject to availability)
- First priority for dining time and table size in the main restaurants
- Choice of on board spending money, car parking in Southampton, or return coach travel to Southampton. We Recommend taking the car parking, as parking with CPS is around £150 a week.
- Flexibility to change your booking (subject to booking conditions)
As a guide only, at time of writing, the following cabins are available, Prices and offers subject to change.
|Grade||Saver Price||Select Price|
|Solo Inside||£1049 (Price on enquiry as other categories available)||£1149 (Price on enquiry as other categories available)|
How to book
We are currently taking pre registrations, and if we achieve enough for this to be classed as a group cruise by P&O, Martin will be in touch around the 18th of September 2023.
Please complete the form below to pre-register your interest.
You will be able to book directly with Martin by paying the deposit (P&O vary deposit amount depending on promotions, but at the moment it is 10%).
Please make sure you provide the correct contact details when completing the form below.
By submitting this form, you agree that the information you provide will be used to provide a quote for the group cruise only and will not be used for any other purposes.
You can find the P&O Britannia Deck plan here: https://www.pocruises.com/content/dam/po/pdfs/ships/Britannia-deck-plan-2023.pdf
- We will be taking pre registrations from 3rd of September 2024
- Martin will be in touch with you the week commencing the 18th of September to provide a price. This price is a live price from the general availability P&O have and we can not hold these prices, but can be re quoted if you need time to think.
- We will need to meet the minimum requirements set by P&O in order to make this a group booking, if we are unable to achieve this, we will have to look at alternatives and will let you know this during the week commencing the 18th of September if this is the case.
- Your quote will be based on the pricing available for the grade of cabin you choose, including any promotions at the time of your booking. Martin can advise what these are. If you require a specific cabin (such as specific area of the ship, deck etc), please let Martin know.
Included in your fare:
- Exclusive access to Group events and activities that will be confirmed closer to departure date.
- Any promotions being applied by P&O Cruises at the time of booking.
- A pre-cruise Private Facebook Group to discuss and make plans.
- Pre-cruise live YouTube events.
- Plus, other surprises and extras.
- All Guests may pay via Debit/Credit card (Mastercard or VISA) over the phone, online or by Bank Transfer (details supplied on request). Monthly payments can be made, please enquire.
- All payments are taken in British Pounds.
- Having travel insurance from time of booking is recommended. P&O require all passengers to have travel insurance on departure
- The deposit amount, due at time of booking and the amount will be confirmed in your quotation
- Payment is required by final balance date a per you booking confirmation (around 16th May 2024)
- Changes to bookings (e.g. change of name etc) may incur a fee
- Please note that once booked we cannot not change the fare/promotion booked, even if prices should fall.
Terms and Conditions
- The following standard P&O Cruises terms and conditions will apply: https://www.pocruises.com/legal-and-privacy/booking-terms-and-conditions.
- The following standard Travel Village terms and conditions will apply: https://thetravelvillage.co.uk/terms-conditions.
- In the event that the ports are changed, the Group Cruise is unable to proceed or if the Cruise Monkeys are unable to participate for any reason, the guest is not entitled to a refund, payment or compensation.
- All activities are subject to modification or cancellation with no notice and in the event an activity is cancelled the guest is not entitled to any refund, payment or compensation.
- Please ensure you check all relevant visa requirements.
- To capture the memories, during the cruise video and photography will take place for use on Cruise Monkeys social media channels, let us know if you do not wish to be part of this.